The registration procedure
HematosLife is a patient driven community websites.
Patients are more careful when it comes to privacy related issues. Therefore we have build in a special registration procedure to increase the level of privacy of our members. When you register for the HematosLife community website you can set your own level of security in terms of displaying your private information. You will also be asked a couple of questions for authorization purposes.
The registration procedure consists of 6 steps.
1. Accept our user agreement. (Please read our article ‘privacy advice’)
2. Choose an username, a password and fill in your email address and click ‘continue sign up’.
3. A confirmation email is send to you, please click on the confirmation-link in this email.
4. Fill in the required fields, add al the information you want to your personal profile.
5. The authorization team will give you access.(may take a few days)
6. An email will be send to you when your profile is activated.
If you do not receive your confirmation email please check your spam filter. In some cases the authorization team might want to receive additional information from you, for this they will contact you by email. In case access to HematosLife is denied you will be notified by the authorization team. If possible the team will provide an explanation why your registration is declined. Complaints about the reason why your access is declined can be send to [support at hematoslife dot org]. Another team will tehn have a look at your registration.